How to Pass Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional Exam
1. About the Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional Exam
The Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional credential is intended for individuals who have experience implementing and consulting on Content Management Systems in a customer-facing role. This credential encompasses the fundamental knowledge and consulting skills to scope, design, build, and deploy Salesforce CMS solutions with repeated success for customers
|Content||40 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions|
|Time allotted||60 minutes|
|Passing score||70% (28 out of 40 questions)|
|Exam Fee||USD 150 plus applicable taxes|
|Retake Fee||USD 75 plus applicable taxes|
2. Exam Outline
|Salesforce CMS Basics||11%|
|Salesforce Digital Experiences App||14%|
|Content Organization and Administration||17%|
3. Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional Exam
- Salesforce CMS is a hybrid content management system (CMS) that allows you to create, edit, organize, and manage digital content all from one place. Distribute content through channels such as a commerce site, marketing email, customer community, partner portal, or any digital experience.
- The Digital Experiences App: The Digital Experiences app, which can be accessed via the Lightning Experience App Launcher, is where you create and manage everything Salesforce CMS. You can get to the Digital Experiences Home, your CMS workspaces and channels, and Experience Builder sites from this page.
- CMS Workspaces: CMS workspaces are used to create and organize content. You have granular control over who creates content and where it is shared in CMS workspaces with role-based access. Contributors, translation language settings, channels, content, and folders can all be customized for each workspace.
- CMS Channels: Share your CMS workspace content with one or more endpoints or channels. The channel determines where your CMS workspace’s content is published. Any Salesforce-based channel, such as an Experience Cloud or Commerce Cloud site, Marketing Cloud email, Heroku site, or Lightning app, can be connected to.
- Navigate the Digital Experiences Home Tab
- Standard Content Types
|Document||A form where you can add content using any file type or external URL. Add a file up to 2 GB|
|Image||A form where you can add a media file or link to an external URL. You can add a BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, or JPEG file up to 25 MB|
|News||A news article format with rich text and image support|
- Custom Content Types: You can create custom content types using CMS Content Type Manager in AppExchange, Metadata API, or Tooling API.
- Create Content in a CMS Workspace
- Edit Content in a CMS Workspace
- Publish Content to CMS Channels
- Unpublish Content from CMS Channels
- Delete Content in a CMS Workspace
- Add Languages to a CMS Workspace
- Manage Content Publication Schedules
- Create a Channel to Share Salesforce CMS Content
- Collections In Enhanced CMS Workspaces
5. Additional Resources
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author in his private capacity and are not a reflection of the views of his employer or Salesforce.