How to Register for Salesforce Trailhead Certification Exam in Webassessor?
- 1. What is Webassessor?
- 2. Salesforce Webassessor Certification Registration
- Step 1. Login to Webassessor
- Step 2. Select Exam Type (Onsite or Online)
- Step 3. Select Exam Date and Time (Online Exam Only)
- Step 4. Enter Salesforce Certification Coupon/Voucher Code (Online Exam Only)
- Step 5. Select Test Center (Onsite Exam Only)
- Step 6. Select Exam Data and Time (Onsite Exam Only)
- Step 7. Enter Salesforce Certification Voucher / Coupon (Online Exam Only)
- Step 8. Check Out
- Step 9. Confirmation Email
- 3. Salesforce Certification Exam Retake Policy
- 4. Salesforce Certification Exam Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
1. What is Webassessor?
Webassessor is an online test-development and test-delivery solution from Kryterion, Inc. It is the online test tool used by Salesforce for Trailhead Certifications. You can appear for Salesforce Certification online or at a Kryterion Test Center located in all major cities across the world.
2. Salesforce Webassessor Certification Registration
Please find the details about how to register for Online and Onsite Salesforce Certification Exam:
Step 1. Login to Webassessor
Open the Webassessor Login URL. If you don’t have an existing Account you can create one using Create a new Webassessor login now link. We would recommend using the same email address used in Trailhead for new test taker Account creation.
Step 2. Select Exam Type (Onsite or Online)
Once you have created the account, login to the Webassessor and from the main menu click on Register for An Exam. Select the exam, the type of exam you want (i.e. online/onsite proctored), and click on Register.
If you are planning to take and exam at a Test Center (Onsite), please skip to Step 5.
Step 3. Select Exam Date and Time (Online Exam Only)
After clicking on Register, you are prompted to choose the exam date and time from the available slots.
Step 4. Enter Salesforce Certification Coupon/Voucher Code (Online Exam Only)
After choosing the examination date/time, you will be redirected to the Check Out page to make the payment or enter the Salesforce Certification voucher/coupon code (if you have one). After successful checkout. A Confirmation email will be sent to the registered email with all the details regarding the exam.
Step 5. Select Test Center (Onsite Exam Only)
If you are planning to take the exam at Onsite, you can search for a Test Center using Country, State & City. On the screen you will be able to see the address and open is on map and also find the parking information for that Test Center.
Step 6. Select Exam Data and Time (Onsite Exam Only)
Please select exam date and all available slots for that day for the selected exam location will be displayed. You can select a slot as per your convenience.
Step 7. Enter Salesforce Certification Voucher / Coupon (Online Exam Only)
On this screen you can enter Salesforce Certification Voucher/Coupon code.
Step 8. Check Out
If you don’t provide voucher code you will be taken to check out screen to complete payment.
Step 9. Confirmation Email
Once your payment is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with Exam details.
3. Salesforce Certification Exam Retake Policy
Salesforce updates all certification exams 3x per year in accordance with Salesforce release cycles (Winter, Spring, Summer). Within each release cycle, you have 3 chances to take the same certification exam (i.e., Salesforce Certified Administrator).
- If you fail your first exam attempt within a release cycle, you must wait 24 hours before registering for a second attempt.
- If you fail your second attempt within a release cycle, you must wait 14 days before registering for a third attempt.
- If you fail your third attempt within a release cycle, you must wait until the next release cycle begins before registering for the exam again.
- Attempts will reset with the beginning of the next release cycle.
4. Salesforce Certification Exam Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
You may reschedule or cancel your Salesforce Certification exam registration in Webassessor without incurring an additional fee with a minimum of 24 hours for online and 72 hours for Testing Center (Onsite) advance notice of the scheduled exam start time. If you reschedule If you reschedule or cancel within 24 hours for online and within 72 hours hours for onsite of your scheduled exam start time, you will be charged a USD75 fee.
About the Author…
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.