Salesforce Net Zero Cloud (formerly known as Sustainability Cloud) Accredited Professional (AP) Exam Guide.
1. What is Salesforce Net Zero Cloud (Sustainability Cloud)?
Salesforce Net Zero Cloud is a carbon accounting solution for businesses to analyze their carbon data, make informed decisions, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. About the Exam
The Salesforce Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional exam is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience with managing and collecting key sustainability data. This exam expects basic Salesforce knowledge including objects, data and data modeling.
- Exam Content: 55 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 75 minutes
- Passing score: 61% (34 out of 55 Questions)
- Registration fee: USD 150 plus applicable taxes
- Prerequisites: None
3. Exam Outline
4. Net Zero Cloud AP Exam Study Course
Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
5. Important Topics for Salesforce Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional Exam
- User Setup
- Security and Access
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Managed Packages
- Strategies for Positive Environmental Impact
- Set Up and Maintain Net Zero Cloud
- Advanced Cross Channel Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Process Automation Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- What is Salesforce Accredited Professional Credential?