Links to some of the frequently used Salesforce Developer/Admin Tools and Trial Org Sign up URLs and other Salesforce Resources.
1. Salesforce Career Resources
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Salesforce Pathfinder
- Salesforce Talent Alliance
- Trailblazer Mentorship
- Salesforce Developer Catalyst
- Trailblazer Connect Virtual Career Fair
- Salesforce Virtual Internship
- Salesforce Trailblazer Scholarship
2. Visual Studio Code
3. Salesforce Extensions for Visual Studio Code
- Step to install Salesforce Extensions for Visual Studio Code
- Launch Visual Studio Code
- On the left toolbar, click Extensions
Salesforce Extension Packin the search field
- Click on
Salesforce Extension Pack
- Click Install
4. Salesforce CLI
5. Salesforce Ant Migration Tool
6. JSON Formatter
7. Request Bin
9. Convert 15 Char Salesforce ID to 18 Char
10. Salesforce Workbench
11. Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
12. Useful Chrome Extensions for Salesforce Admins and Developers
13. Salesforce Trial Org Sign up Links
- Salesforce CPQ 90 Day Trial
- Salesforce Developer Org
- Salesforce Developer Org with Tableau CRM
- Salesforce Financial Service Cloud 30 Day Trial
- Salesforce Functions 30 Day Trial
- Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) CPQ Trial Org
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack 30 Day Trial
- Salesforce OmniStudio 180 Day Trial
- Salesforce Pardot Developer Org
14. Salesforce+ URL
- You can access Salesforce+ plus here!
15. Request access to Vlocity University
- If your employer is a Salesforce Partner, you can request access to Vlocity University here. Please use your company for registration.
16. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification Preparation Slack Channel
17. Salesforce Credentialing
- Are you interested in being part of next Salesforce Certification or Superbadge development? You can apply to be part of Salesforce Credentialing here!
18. Salesforce Org Compare
- Salesforce Org Compare tool uses the Salesforce Tooling or Metadata API (user selection) to compare metadata between two Orgs. This is useful when planning deployments or building deployment packages, as well as seeing what configuration exists in Production to Sandbox or between Sandbox environments.
Which other Salesforce development or admin resources do you regularly? Please let us know in comments!