Pardot Interview Questions & Answers.
Q1. What is Pardot?
Pardot is Salesforce’s B2B marketing automation solution built on the Salesforce platform. Pardot helps move your leads through a sales funnel. The funnel begins when visitors interact with marketing materials you created to generate interest in your products and ends when qualified prospects are assigned to a sales rep.
Some of the key benefits of Pardot are:
- Generate more leads and move them quickly through the pipeline
- Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns
- Understand each step from click to close, capturing true marketing ROI
- Remove silos across organizations that lead to disjointed customer experiences
- Make data driven decisions
- Strengthen or build your account-based marketing (ABM) strategy
Q2. What is a Visitor in Pardot?
A Visitor in Pardot is an anonymous person who visits your website and is now tracked in Pardot.
Q3. What is a Prospect in Pardot?
A prospect is Pardot’s name for a site visitor who has given you their email address. An email address is the one piece of information that’s required for a prospect to be created. Each prospect has a record in Pardot that can sync with a corresponding lead or contact record in Salesforce. When you send emails through Pardot, you send it to prospects.
Prospects can be created by following three ways:
- A Pardot form you embed on your web page.
- A form on your site that you connect to a Pardot form handler.
- A form you host on a Pardot landing page.
Every prospect in Pardot has an assigned campaign.
Pardot Interview Questions and Answers
Q4. What is Lead Qualification in Pardot?
The process of finding most interested prospects who are likely to buy your service is called Lead Qualification. Pardot uses two metrics for lead qualification: score and grade.
- Prospect score: A prospect’s score is a numerical value indicating how interested they are in your product or service. A prospect’s score can increase or decrease based on how they interact with your marketing materials.
- Prospect grade: A prospect’s grade is represented by a letter (A, B, C, D, etc.). It indicates how closely a prospect fits the profile of your ideal prospect.
Q5. What are the two types of cookies set by Pardot?
Two types of cookies set by Pardot are:
- Visitor Cookie: The visitor cookie includes a unique identifier for the visitor (visitor_id) plus the unique identifier for your account, which is derived from the tracking code placed on your site. For example, cookie name “visitor_id12345″ stores the visitor value “123456789,” where 12345 is the account identifier and the full string 123456789 represents the visitor ID. Using these tracking values, the cookie stores the activities of visitors and prospects on your site.
- Opt In Cookie: Pardot uses a persistent cookie named “pi_opt_in” to stay in compliance with the “Do Not Track” initiative. It allows people to opt out of types of browser tracking.
This article will be updated soon, please come back for more Pardot Interview Questions and Answers!