Q9. Which of the following is a Data Quality Dimention?
A. Naming Convention
Data Quality Dimensions
- Age – What was the last time each record was updated?
- Completeness – Are all key business fields on records filled in?
- Accuracy – Has it been matched against a trusted source?
- Consistency – Is the same formatting, spelling, and language used across records?
- Duplication – Are records and data duplicated in your org?
- Usage – Is your data being harnessed in reports, dashboards, and apps?