Quick Guide to Salesforce TrailblazerDX ’23.
1. What is Salesforce TrailblazerDX?
TrailblazerDX is the developer and learning event of the year for Trailblazers building across the Salesforce Platform — including MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau.
The event brings together developers, admins, architects, entrepreneurs, partners, and students with product experts and engineers for the Salesforce learning event of the year. It’s an opportunity for you to learn, connect, have fun, and give back.
Below is a sneak peek of what you’ll find at TrailblazerDX ’23!
- Learn: There will be200+ technical sessions, product demos, expert-led workshops, and hands-on learning — perfect for whether you build with clicks, code, or both. You can also expect 1,000+ certification opportunities!
- Connect: 25,000+ Trailblazers will come together online and in person to share best practices, tips and tricks, and more.
- Have Fun: Expect community gatherings, fun, and games, plus an epic Trailblazer Celebration party.
- Give Back: You’ll even find volunteer opportunities, knowledge sharing, and mentorship. Leave the community a little better than you found it.
TrailblazerDX ’23 will take place in San Francisco at the Moscone West Convention Center on March 7–8, 2023.
2. Watch TrailblazerDX ’23 on Salesforce+
Can’t make it to San Francisco? Register to watch TrailblazerDX ’23 for free on Salesforce+.
3. Session Types
- Birds of a Feather: Informal gatherings of like-minded people who wish to discuss identified topics without a planned agenda.
- Breakout: Deep dive presentation on a specific topic.
- Circles of Success: Roundtable discussions led by Customer Success Group as well as an opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and learning.
- Hands-On Workshop: Cloud/industry-led roundtables with specific topics to discuss in-depth skill building.
- Interactive: 1:many opportunities to see an SME in action, watch a demo, and ask questions.
- Keynote: Presentation from Salesforce leaders, demonstrating Salesforce vision and the impact of Salesforce’s technology.
- Luminary Keynote: These keynotes are the special ones, like the ones where guest speakers present or the main one with Marc Benioff and Bret Taylor.
- Table Talk: Kind of similar to a workshop with deep dives into specific topics with product and industry experts.
- Theater: Quick intro session or how-to presentation on a topic, done by an employee, a customer, or a partner.
4. TrailblazerDX ’23 Session Catalog
5. Additional Resources
- A Salesforce Admin’s Guide to TrailblazerDX 2023
- The Developer’s Guide to TrailblazerDX ’23
- Architect’s Guide to TrailblazerDX ‘23
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.