Salesforce Introduces Automotive Cloud.
Salesforce today introduced Automotive Cloud, a new product designed specifically for automakers, dealers, automotive finance groups, and their customers. With Driver 360, Automotive Cloud enables exceptional service and experiences across every customer interaction, drives revenue through improved lead conversion and collaboration, and leverages industry-specific automation, intelligence, and real-time analytics for increased productivity and cost savings.
Salesforce Automotive Cloud Key Features
- Driver Console provides service teams with a complete view of every customer interaction through continuous touchpoints and customized alerts, from car browsing and purchase history to service journeys.
- Vehicle Console gives any team member at an automaker, dealer or finance group easy access to comprehensive vehicle information – such as odometer readings, vehicle market value and real-time service and repair information.
- Automotive Lead Management drives collaboration between dealers and automakers by enriching leads with unique customer and vehicle history, enabling them to route the most high-value leads straight to the individual’s preferred dealership along with a complete snapshot of their wants, needs, and history.
- Dealer Performance Management makes it easy to analyze dealership performance by region and monitor lead pipelines. This enables automakers to target their efforts and better coordinate sales agreements, site visits, partner collaborations, demand forecasts, channel incentives, and more.
- Flow for Automotive provides intelligent automation with click-based configuration and integration tools to simplify the build and delivery of branded and automated experiences like vehicle order status updates or shipment delay notifications to help team members complete more tasks with fewer resources, boost efficiency, and deliver better customer experiences, at scale.
- Analytics for Automotive provides automotive companies insights to monitor and improve their business. It comes with purpose-built dashboards that provide a detailed overview of sales and business performance, customer and asset lifecycle, and revenue trends, to efficiently deliver faster and better business outcomes.
- Salesforce Genie helps automotive companies unify their customer and vehicle data across all channels and interactions, such as customer inquiries, service requests, and vehicle data into a single, real-time, customer profile.
Salesforce Automotive Cloud will be generally available globally on Oct. 17, 2022.
You can read more about this announcement here!