1. What is Salesforce Trailblazer Scholarship?
Trailblazer Scholarship provides hands-on learning and expert-led guidance to help you get Salesforce-certified and land a job. Scholarship recipients will receive:
- A seat in their choice of one of the certification preparation (CRT) classes
- A $200 USD Salesforce certification exam voucher for one of the courses
- A 1-hour one-on-one coaching session with a Trailblazer Guide focused on career advice, Trailhead tips and tricks, Trailblazer Community
- 1-hour coaching session on resume-building and interview skills with the Salesforce Recruiting team
- A Trailblazer Scholar virtual celebration with resources to empower you to engage with Trailhead, the Trailblazer Community, and Salesforce+
2. What are the Trailblazer Scholarship Eligibility Requirements?
Eligible applicants must be:
- Residents of the United States, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
- Graduates of or currently enrolled in a nonprofit workforce development program committed to skilling up Salesforce talent from underserved communities or groups underrepresented in technology.
- Must have achieved at least Mountaineer rank on Trailhead (currently equivalent to 25 badges and 18,000 points).
- Eligible applicants are also required to complete the Be a Trailblazer Trailmix and a below Trailmix associated with your certification preparation (CRT) class selection:
3. What are the Timelines?
Applications for the 2023 Trailblazer Scholarship are open during September 13 – November 30, 2022. Classes will run during the week of January 30 – February 3, 2023.
You can apply for 2023 Salesforce Trailblazer Scholarship here!
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce, Copado Certified Marketing Analyst and Salesforce Consultant with rich experience Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Administration and Digital Marking using Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ5).