Salesforce Fundamentals is a free 3 week live virtual session hosted by Salesforce professionals and community members across the world.
Each week, you’ll attend a live session (or watch the recording) and receive an email with recommended Trailhead modules and other career resources to help kickstart your Salesforce journey.
Salesforce Fundamentals Session Details
Week 1 – Introduction to Salesforce
Learn about customer relationship management, why companies use Salesforce, and why the demand for Salesforce talent is growing so rapidly. Explore different career paths and companies that hire for in-demand Salesforce skills.
Week 2 – Build Your Salesforce Business Skills
Discover how Salesforce is used in real-world business contexts, from a customer and Salesforce Administrator perspective.
Week 3 – Get Started in the Ecosystem
Get ready for the next step of earning Salesforce credentials. Learn about options to acquire more Salesforce skills, and choose the best one for you.
You can register for Salesforce Fundamentalists here!
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.
- How to Pass Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Top 7 VSCode (Visual Studio Code) Extensions for Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Flow Best Practices & Standards Checklist Summer 22