1. What is Dreamforce?
Dreamforce is an annual event that brings together the global Salesforce community for learning, fun, connection, and giving back. It’s an experience that celebrates Trailblazers and customer success. Attendees can expect to:
- Learn: Attend breakout sessions, demos, training, and certification sessions.
- Connect: Meet with fellow Trailblazers
- Give back: Volunteer opportunities
- Have fun: Dreamforce is the biggest celebration of the entire Salesforce community.
Dreamforce 2022 will take place in San Francisco at the Moscone Center from September 20–22, 2022.
2. Dreamforce Session Types
- Birds of a Feather: Informal gatherings of like-minded people who wish to discuss identified topics without a planned agenda.
- Breakout: Deep dive presentation on a specific topic.
- Circles of Success: Roundtable discussions led by Customer Success Group as well as an opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and learning.
- Hands-On Workshop: Cloud/industry-led roundtables with specific topics to discuss in-depth skill building.
- Interactive: 1:many opportunities to see an SME in action, watch a demo, and ask questions.
- Keynote: Presentation from Salesforce leaders, demonstrating Salesforce vision and the impact of Salesforce’s technology.
- Luminary Keynote: These keynotes are the special ones, like the ones where guest speakers present or the main one with Marc Benioff and Bret Taylor.
- Table Talk: Kind of similar to a workshop with deep dives into specific topics with product and industry experts.
- Theater: Quick intro session or how-to presentation on a topic, done by an employee, a customer, or a partner.
Session Definition Courtesy: Daniela Galmes
3. Watch Dreamforce 2022 on Salesforce+
Can’t make it to San Francisco? Register to watch Dreamforce 22 for free on Salesforce+.
4. Sessions Catalog
5. Additional Resources
- A Salesforce Admin’s Guide to Dreamforce 2022
- The Developer’s Guide to Dreamforce 2022
- Architect’s Guide to Dreamforce ‘22