Salesforce Health Cloud Interview Questions and Answers.
Q1. What is Salesforce Health Cloud?
Health Cloud is Salesforce’s Healthcare industry focussed offering for supporting providers, payers, pharma, and med tech companies.
Q2. Explain various types of people in Health Cloud.
There are two ways to model people in Health Cloud: the person account model and the traditional account-contact model.
A patient or member is represented with a person account.
When you model a provider, you must represent them both as a provider and as an organization or person.
For all other people represented in the org, such as caregivers, It is recommended that you use person accounts.
Q3. How can you enable a user to use Health Cloud?
To use Health Cloud, users need the Health Cloud CRM license, the Health Cloud permission set license, and the Health Cloud Platform permission set license.
Q4. What are Care Plans?
Care plans are practical, actionable steps to support the health of a patient. They are widely used because they break health problems down into doable, trackable actions. Care plans serve as the source of truth for all the individuals involved in the care of a member.
Q5. What are different components of a Care Plan?
A Case Plan consists of:
- Problem: A problem is a clinical or nonclinical health issue identified as a priority for the patient. It can be a specific diagnosis identified by a care professional or a lab test.
- Goal: A health goal represents a targeted outcome to be achieved by the patient in order to overcome the problem. A patient can have more than one goal associated with a problem.
- Task: A task is the primary driver of a care plan. Tasks denote a measurable action toward a goal. They help track the progress of the activities associated with a problem.
- Care team: A care team is the support hub of a patient’s community. It consists of individuals and professionals who work together to improve the patient’s health. Care team members may be given ownership of specific tasks to help patients successfully manage their health.
Salesforce Health Cloud Interview Questions
Q6. What are Care Plan Templates?
Care plan templates are standardized care plans with a list of actions tailored to a patient’s specific health needs. Care coordinators assign a care plan template with problems, goals, and tasks prefilled for a particular diagnosis.
Q7. What are Care Programs?
Care programs offer guidance and support for a patient to proactively manage their health. By increasing patients’ adherence to treatment plans, care programs help pharmaceutical companies reduce costs.
Q8. What are the benefits of Care Programs?
Health Cloud care programs help patients manage their health:
- By providing education around how to make the most of a medication.
- By sharing resources and providing training to ensure that medication is taken properly.
- By arranging follow-up procedures to monitor progress.
- By extending financial support and benefits investigation.
- By sending adherence reminders through connected devices.
- By conducting predictive analysis (through Einstein Analytics) to help detect adherence risks.
Q9. What is Health Cloud Utilization Management?
Health Cloud UM helps payer organizations connect utilization management and care management. Healthcare providers can quickly submit care requests with fewer phone calls and faxes for preauthorizations. Payer organizations can gather member and clinical data from providers, streamline care request reviews, and evaluate reviews for medical necessity.
Q10. What is HL7?
HL7 (Health Level Seven) refers to a set of international standards for transfer of clinical and administrative data between software applications used by various healthcare providers.
Q11. What is FHIR?
FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) is a standard describing data formats and elements and an application programming interface for exchanging electronic health records.
Q12. Explain Health Cloud Intelligent Sales.
Intelligent sales helps med tech sales teams ensure they’ve got the right products and the right reps at the right locations. Intelligent sales for med tech help sales reps as:
- It ensures that products are available for surgical cases.
- It allows sales reps to view surgical case visit details on the go from any device.
- It helps reps execute visits with predefined tasks and out-of-the box flows that can be customized for each business.
- It captures key notes and authorizes orders onsite (e-signature).
This article will be updated soon, please come back for more Salesforce Health Cloud Interview Questions!