TrailblazerDX ’22 Salesforce Developer Conference is being held in person in San Francisco on April 27-28, 2022. You can also watch the recording of the event on Salesforce+.
TrailblazerDX ’22 provided the opportunity to hear from inspiring community leaders, product experts, and Salesforce executives across Customer 360, MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau.
- Learn how to use the latest innovations across the Customer 360 Platform, MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau
Sessions for Admins
- The Record Access Roadmap
- Best Practices for Org Maintenance
- Design Delightful Experiences with the Flow UX Team
- Go with the Flow: Migrate Workflow Rules to Triggered Flows
- Study Tips to Get Salesforce Credential-Ready
- Meet the Speakers: Build Faster Your Way — with Low Code
- How to Coordinate Multiuser Workflows with Orchestrator
Sessions for Developers
- Best Practices with Lightning Web Components in 2022
- Build Web Apps with the Lightning Web Runtime
- Building with Salesforce + Slack — Ready to Fly
- Manage Security and Data Across Slack and Salesforce
- Getting Started with Salesforce Functions
- Advanced Salesforce Functions
- Integrate Salesforce Functions with Heroku Data
- Best Practices with Apex in 2022
- Introducing DataWeave for Apex
- Develop from the Browser with Code Builder
Sessions for Architects
- Salesforce Well-Architected
- Architect’s Guide to Event-Driven Architecture
- Diagram Makeovers
- Successful Product Lifecycle Management in Industries Cloud
- Analytics Architecture Strategy for Intelligent Experiences
- Grow Without Pain: Scale Center and Performance Assistant
- What’s New with DevOps for Architects
- Complex Messaging and Journeys with CDP and Marketing Cloud
- Architect a Customer-Centric Data Strategy
- Single Org or Multi-Org — Which Org Strategy Fits You Best?
TrailblazerDX ’22 is a must attend event for Salesforce Admin, Developer & Architect.
Update April 28 – TrailblazerDX ’22 Key Announcements
- Two new Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
- Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
- New Ranger Ranks: You can earn new Ranger ranks.
- Ecosystem Certifications: You will be able to show your Mulesoft, Slack and Tableau certification on your Trailblazer.me profile.
- Community Tags: Highlight the communities they are part of and career personas on their profile, to enable people on similar professional paths to discover and connect with each other.
- Salesforce Platform for Slack – A new toolkit that empowers developers to build custom Slack apps that pull key functionalities – like actions, automations, and business insights – directly from Salesforce into Slack.
- Apex SDK for Slack makes building Slack apps on Salesforce Platform easy using familiar Apex code, without the need for middleware.
- Flow in Slack enables developers to build Slack-first automations with full support for Salesforce data and actions using low-code capabilities.
- Salesforce for Slack Apps enable teams to collaborate quickly, use real-time data insights to make better decisions faster, and simplify tasks with automations.
- Salesforce DevOps Center – Optimize team collaboration as you build and deploy Salesforce apps. Integrate with version control, automate workflows, and release with confidence using CI tools and the Metadata API.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Code Builder – Helps developers manage disparate systems with minimal configuration and rich code-editing features. Together with Anypoint Flex Gateway and API Governance, developers can manage and secure any service and apply governance to any API, faster and easier