Dreamforce 2022 News and Announcements.
1. Salesforce Announces Genie – a New Data Platform Powering the World’s First Real-Time CRM
Salesforce unveiled Salesforce Genie, a hyperscale real-time data platform that powers the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. With Genie, every company can turn data into customer magic, delivering seamless, highly personalized experiences across sales, service, marketing, and commerce that continuously adapt to changing customer information and needs in real time.
Salesforce Genie ingests and stores real-time data streams at massive scale and combines it with Salesforce transactional data. Genie includes built-in connectors that bring in data from every channel (mobile, web, APIs), legacy data through MuleSoft, and historical data from proprietary data lakes.
Genie runs on Hyperforce, Salesforce’s public cloud infrastructure. Salesforce Genie is generally available today. Learn more about Genie here.
2. Salesforce Launched a Carbon Credit Marketplace
Salesforce announced Net Zero Marketplace, an open destination for people and companies looking for guidance and opportunities to collaborate as they engage in climate action.
New Net Zero Marketplace connects buyers with ecopreneurs in a trusted, transparent carbon credit platform to scale climate-positive impact
The marketplace will be live in October, and is launching with a diverse array of carbon credit offerings — sustainable, innovative solutions that can be applied immediately to help protect the climate.
3. New Slack Innovations
Salesforce unveiled new Slack innovations that make it even more productive for teams to work together in Slack, pull in actionable data directly from Salesforce Customer 360, and get more value from their digital HQ.
- Slack canvas is a new surface in the digital HQ that will transform how teams can curate, organize, and share critical resources. Paired with the Slack platform, anyone can customize a canvas with time-saving automations, plus pull in data from systems of record, like Customer 360. Canvas will be available next year.
- Slack huddles now builds on its audio-first experience by offering teams lightweight video, multi-person screen sharing, message threads, and more to power live coworking sessions in their digital HQ. These features will be generally available to all users in the coming weeks.
- The new Slack platform is available to developers. With a new set of developer tools and modular, reusable building blocks, it’s now faster and easier for them to create, customize, and share workflows that automate work for their teams.
- Slack Partner Industry Solutions helps customers across industries navigate this new era of digital transformation. Slack-certified consulting partners are launching the first wave of solutions for industries such as financial services, manufacturing, communications, retail, media, and technology.
4. Salesforce and WhatsApp Partnership
Salesforce and WhatsApp announced a new strategic partnership that will allow Salesforce customers to connect with their customers and build new messaging experiences on WhatsApp.
The new integration will enable brands to easily customize their experience to connect with their customers in a fast, simple, and personal way to answer questions, provide support, and promote and sell products. This increases engagement, loyalty, convenience, interaction, and satisfaction for both the brand and the customer.
Salesforce Integration with WhatsApp Business Platform for Marketing Cloud is expected to be generally available in December 2022.
Which Dreamforce 2022 announcements are you excited about? Please let us know in comments!