1. What is Salesforce Pathfinder Training Program?
The Salesforce Pathfinder Program is a workforce development program to train the next generation of Trailblazers with the technical and business skills necessary to pursue careers across the Salesforce ecosystem. Pathfinder training program provides free, 200+ hours of virtual live and asynchronous learning. Participants train with experienced Salesforce instructors, get hands-on with Trailhead, Salesforce’s online learning platform, and complete practical case studies, while also learning the business skills to pursue Salesforce ecosystem jobs as admins, developers, analysts, consultants, and more.
2. Who is eligible to apply?
All Participants must:
- Be based in the program’s country (US or UK) and eligible to work in that country
- Must not already hold a Salesforce certification
- Individuals excited about a career in the Salesforce ecosystem upon program completion
US vs. UK
- US: community college students (and recent graduates within the last year), Veterans and the military spouse community and participants from select non-profit partners.
- UK: students from university partners (and recent graduates within the last year), Veterans and the military spouse community and participants from select non-profit partners.
3. What’s the Pathfinder Program timeline?
Pathfinder is a rigorous, part-time, 22 week long commitment. In the first two months of the program, Pathfinders will complete online, self-paced curriculum on Trailhead.
In addition to self-paced training, Pathfinders will then complete a week of intensive, live training lead by a Salesforce certified instructor followed by several weeks of certification exam support, including study groups and guides and practice exams.
4. What are the benefits of participating in Pathfinder?
Pathfinder program offers many benefits to participants, including:
- Free technical and business skill training for in-demand tech careers
- Free certification exam for Salesforce and certification prep
- Preparation for interviews
- Access to job postings in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Opportunity to interview for paid internships and full-time roles with Salesforce partners
You can sign up Salesforce Pathfinder Training Program here!
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.