How to Pass Sales Cloud Einstein Accredited Professional Exam
1. About the Sales Cloud Einstein Accredited Professional Exam
The Sales Cloud Einstein Accredited Professional exam is designed for consultants who have experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The consultant is able to successfully design and implement Sales Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
|Content||30 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions|
|Time allotted||45 minutes|
|Passing score||66% (20 out of 30 questions)|
|Exam Fee||USD 150 plus applicable taxes|
|Retake Fee||USD 75 plus applicable taxes|
For an upto date information about Sales Cloud Einstein AP exam, please refer to exam guide in Partner Learning Camp.
2. Exam Outline
|Sales Cloud EinsteinBasics & Fundamentals|
● Deliver a full Sales Cloud Implementation.
● Define common terminology associated with Sales Cloud Einstein
|Sales Cloud Einstein Email Integration|
● Consistently deliver effective business solutions.
● Drive clients towards the latest email integration options
3. Sales Cloud Einstein Accredited Professional Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for the Sales Cloud Einstein Accredited Professional Exam
- Sales Cloud Einstein benefits:
- Build pipeline faster
- Improve quality, availability, and timeliness of information
- Reduce administrative time
- Reduce cost spent on customer research
- Increase Productivity and User Adoption
- Salesforce Inbox lets reps integrate Salesforce with their email and calendar applications.
- Einstein Activity Capture
- Helps keep data between Salesforce and your email and calendar applications up to date.
- Focuses on three types of data—emails, events, and contacts.
- Einstein Activity Capture is available through the Standard Einstein Activity Capture permission set, which is for users who don’t have Performance or Unlimited Editions or a Sales Cloud Einstein, Inbox, Sales Engagement, or Revenue Intelligence license.
- Einstein Activity Capture and Inbox store some data using the Salesforce Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure.
- Einstein Automated Contacts uses email and event activity to find new contacts and opportunity contact roles to add to Salesforce.
- Einstein Lead Scoring gives each lead a score based on how well it matches your company’s particular lead conversion patterns. The higher the score, the hotter the lead.
- Einstein Opportunity Scoring gives each opportunity a score, which is available on opportunity records and list views.
- Einstein Account Insights helps your sales team maintain their relationships with customers by keeping the team informed about key business developments that affect customers.
- Einstein Opportunity Insights gives reps intelligent updates about opportunities so they can win more deals.
- With Einstein Forecasting, a prediction graph shows your team’s past opportunities and forecasts about future performance. You can also see the top key performance indicators, including:
- Einstein Prediction: Einstein’s forecast prediction for your sales team’s deals this month
- Einstein Prediction to Quota Gap: The difference between Einstein’s prediction and your current sales quota
- Closed to Quota Gap: The difference between your closed deals and current sales quota
- Sales Analytics App provides intuitive visualizations based on Salesforce data help reps move from insight to action quickly.
- Einstein Email Insights give reps intelligent data that helps them send the right response at the right time.
- Salesforce Help: Run the Sales Cloud Einstein Readiness Assessor
5. Additional Resources
- Salesforce Help: Sales Cloud Einstein
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author in his private capacity and are not a reflection of the views of his employer or Salesforce.