What is Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credential?
- 1. What is Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credential?
- 2. What is the Partner Learning Camp?
- 3. Partner Learning Camp vs Salesforce Trailhead
- 4. Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credentials Exam List
- 5. How much does an Accredited Professional Exam cost?
- 6. How can you register for the Salesforce Accredited Professional Exam?
- 7. How is Salesforce Accredited Professional different from Salesforce Trailhead Certification?
- 8. When will you receive Accredited Professional Exam Results, Badge and Certificate?
- 9. If I change my Employer, Will I be able to transfer my AP credentials?
- 10. Additional Resources
1. What is Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credential?
Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credentials are available through Partner Learning Camp and will assist you in deepening your product and industry knowledge, gaining confidence in implementation, and driving customer and partner success.
For certain Navigator distinctions, the Accredited Professional Credentials counts toward your company’s knowledge check requirement.
Navigator distinctions are the primary way for consulting partners to market their Salesforce Practice. Would you like to learn more about the Partner Navigator Program? Visit the Partner Navigator Program Page for more information.
2. What is the Partner Learning Camp?
Partner Learning Camp (PLC) is the primary learning destination for expanding capabilities to meet current and future Salesforce customer needs. PLC, which is exclusive to Salesforce partners, offers an ever-expanding library of on-demand training curated for all Partner Trailblazers (ISV, Consulting, Agencies and Resellers). You can access Parter Learning Camp (PLC) here!
3. Partner Learning Camp vs Salesforce Trailhead
What you learn on Trailhead is supplemented by Partner Learning Camp. While Trailhead is open to all, PLC is designed to expand capabilities to meet current and future customer needs. PLC curricula are designed for all partners, regardless of size or type, including ISVs and Consulting.
4. Salesforce Accredited Professional (AP) Credentials Exam List
|SN#||Accredited Professional Exam||Exam Release Date|
|3||Security & Privacy||Jul-21|
|6||Einstein Prediction Builder||Jul-21|
|7||Einstein Next Best Action||Jul-21|
|8||Sales Cloud Einstein||Jul-21|
|9||Commerce Cloud Einstein||Jul-21|
|10||Order Management Administrator||Jul-21|
|11||Headless | API First||Jul-21|
|12||B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Administrator||Jul-21|
|13||B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Developer||Jul-21|
|14||Pardot Reporting & Analytics||Jul-21|
|18||Service Cloud Voice||Jul-21|
|19||Advanced Field Service||Jul-21|
|20||Revenue Cloud Consultant||Jul-21|
|21||Financial Services Cloud||Jul-21|
|24||Consumer Goods Cloud||Jul-21|
|25||Net Zero Cloud||Jul-21|
|27||Advanced Cross Channel||Aug-21|
|28||Pardot Business Units||Aug-21|
|30||Order Management Developer||Dec-21|
|33||Loyalty Management||Q3 2022|
|34||Public Sector Solutions||Aug-22|
|35||Service Cloud Einstein||Jun-22|
|38||Sales Business Excellence||Aug-22|
You can find latest list of Accredited Professional Credentials here!
5. How much does an Accredited Professional Exam cost?
The Salesforce Accredited Professional exam costs $150 USD plus applicable taxes. Retake exam fee is $150 USD plus applicable taxes.
6. How can you register for the Salesforce Accredited Professional Exam?
You can register for the Salesforce Accredited Professional Credentials Exam through Partner Learning Camp. Certifications are proctored by Examity. Credentials are issued by Accredible.
Step 1. Login to then Partner Learning Camp.
You can login to Partner Learning Camp from Partner Community. Go Learn Tab and Click on Start Learning.
Step 2. Navigate to Credentials Tab.
Step 3. Search for the Exam you would like to register and click on the Register button which will launch Examity.
Step 4. You launch the exam by clicking on the Start Exam button.
Step 5. Examity will ask for an exam voucher. If you don’t provide an exam voucher it will take you to the payment screen. Once you complete the payment you can appear for the exam.
7. How is Salesforce Accredited Professional different from Salesforce Trailhead Certification?
|1. Exam Availability||Salesforce Partners only||Open for All|
|2. Exam Training Availability||Partner Learning Camp||Trailhead|
|3. Exam Cost||$150||$200 to $4,500|
|4. Exam Proctor||Examity||Webassessor|
|5. Exam Results||24 hours to 14 days||Immediately after exam|
|6. Certification Verification||Credly||Trailhead|
8. When will you receive Accredited Professional Exam Results, Badge and Certificate?
You will receive the exam results at the end of the exam. If you Pass then you will receive Accredited Professional Certificate and Badge anywhere from 24 hours to 14 business days via email from Accredible . In some cases the credential is delayed if suspicious behavior was flagged by the Examity online proctoring tool. It requires review by the Examity and Salesforce support team to make sure proctoring rules were not violated.
If you haven’t received your Salesforce Accredited Professional Exam Badge and Certificate within 14 business days, you can open a Case with Salesforce Support and request it.
9. If I change my Employer, Will I be able to transfer my AP credentials?
Yes! If your new Employer is also a Salesforce partner then you can create a case in Partner Community of your new employer to get your AP credentials linked to your new Partner Community/Partner Learning Camp account.
If your new Employer is not a Salesforce Partner you will not be able to transfer your AP credentials.
10. Additional Resources
- 100+ Latest Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers
- Process Automation Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Financial Service Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Salesforce Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Advanced Cross Channel Accredited Professional Exam Guide