The Salesforce Communications Cloud Accredited Professional (AP) certification/credential exam is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience to discover, design, plan, and deliver business value to customers through Communications Cloud. Designing, planning, and delivering business value requires knowledge across products, including but not limited to OmniStudio, Industries CPQ (EPC), Industries Order Management, Contract LifecycleManagement (CLM) and Document Generation, Digital Commerce, Sales Cloud, and the Salesforce Platform.
1. About the Communications Cloud Accredited Professional Exam
I noticed for the first time that the certification guide mentions the SMEs and stakeholders who were part of the credentialing team. Well done!
- Content: 55 multiple-choice/multi-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 65% (36 out of 55 questions)
- Registration Fee: $150 plus applicable taxes
- Retake Exam Fee: $75 plus applicable taxes
- Prerequisites: None
2. Exam Outline
|Planning and Design||60%|
3. Communications Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for Communications Cloud Accredited Professional Exam
- TMForum provides industry-driven standards for product management, product pricing, price-book, quotation, documentation, and other things you do while selling your products and services.
- The catalog-driven approach means there is no code, processes, or templates. Specific offers or promotions are dynamically referenced in a catalog.
- Benefits of catalog-driven approach adoption
- Data is orgamized and easy to manage
- Aligns services and products, clarifies concepts, and reviews existing input, which offers result details within the processes
- Normalizations, Streamlining, Personalization, Automation
- A commercial element of the catalog consists of all the commercial products sellable to customers.
- The technical element of the catalog consists of the products that hold the service layer information for the corresponding commercial products, and these technical products are non-orderable and not visible in the cart. Technical products are used to provision the product and services sold to the customers
- Product Modeling Patterns
- Offer Meiosis
- Linea /Relies-On
- Product Life Cycle
- Product Configuration
- Product Launch
- Change Management
- A service catalog maintains the information on all the services that you currently offer to customer.
- A technical service catalog contains information relevant to the service provider regarding delivery and support of the service to meet customer needs.
- Industries Order management (OM) is a system that brokers, or exchanges, data between the front office customer request and the back office fulfillment systems to deliver accurate products and services to the customer.
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- How to Pass Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam?
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- Latest 100+ Salesforce Interview Questions & Answers for 2022