Salesforce Revenue Cloud Consultant AP Exam Guide.
1. About the Revenue Cloud Consultant Accredited Professional Exam
The Salesforce Revenue Cloud Consultant Accredited Professional exam is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience implementing Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing solutions. This Accredited Professional credential encompasses the fundamental knowledge and consulting skills to scope, design, build, and deploy RevenueCloud solutions with repeated success for customers.
- Content: 35 multiple-choice/multi-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 60 minutes
- Passing Score: 74% (26 out of 35 questions)
- Registration Fee: $150 plus applicable taxes
- Retake Exam Fee: $75 plus applicable taxes
- Prerequisites: None
2. Exam Outline
|Revenue Cloud Technical Design|
● Recommend CPQ and Billing design solutions within proper capabilities of the managed packages
● Analyze the implications of legacy data
● Evaluate when the need for customization is appropriate
● Assess areas of risk to a Revenue Cloud project
|Revenue Cloud Implementation Management|
● Demonstrate the steps needed to lead Salesforce CPQ andSalesforce Billing scoping sessions
● Articulate the actions needed to prepare for a Revenue Cloud project
● Demonstrate the steps needed to capture the solution design
● Understand the activities to manage the build, test, deployment and support phases of a project
|Revenue Cloud New Release Capabilities|
● Understand where to obtain the latest Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing new release capabilities
● Understand the impact new release capabilities may have to existing implementations
3. Salesforce Revenue Cloud Consultant Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for Revenue Cloud Consultant Accredited Professional Exam
- CPQ Scoping Best Practices
- Lead with Customer Business Process
- Think Transformation vs Customization
- Align on CPQ Terminology
- How can you search a product in Salesforce CPQ?
- What is the recommendation recommended level of depth of Nested Bundles in Salesforce CPQ?
- Types of Product Rules in Salesforce CPQ:
- Validation Rules – Confirms that a quote’s product combinations or quote line field values match predetermined conditions
- Selection Rules – Automatically adds, removes, hides, enables, or disables options in a bundle
- Filter Rules – Prefilters the products available to add to a bundle
- Alert Rules – Guides and informs through messages during configuration or pricing
- Quote Template
- CPQ Template Content
- Template Section
- Subscription Products: Subscription products are services that run for a set period, such as a year-long support service. Salesforce CPQ automates pricing, prorating, and coterminating subscriptions on contracts and renewals.
- Subscription products have two pricing types, controlled by the Subscription Pricing field.
- Fixed Price: This product gets its list price from a price book entry.
- Percent of Total: This product’s list price is a percentage of the quote, quote line group, or a bundle’s total price.
- The product’s Subscription Type field lets you control how Salesforce CPQ handles renewals for your subscription product.
- Renewable: Salesforce CPQ includes this subscription in renewal quotes.
- One-Time: Salesforce CPQ won’t include this subscription in renewal quotes.
- Evergreen: This subscription remains active until canceled and can’t be renewed.
- Evergreen/Renewable: Users can define whether this subscription is renewable or evergreen on individual quote lines in the quote line editor. The subscription records created from the quote line inherit the quote line’s subscription type.
- Smart Approvals in Salesforce CPQ
- Renewal Models in Salesforce CPQ
|Renewal Model||Use Case|
|Contract-based||The subscriptions on one contract are near their end dates and your customer wants to renew them for another term of service.|
|Contract-based||The subscriptions on several of your account’s contracts are near their end dates. Your customer wants to renew them, and you want to move all the renewed subscription products into a single renewal opportunity.|
|Asset-based||You have a percent of total asset that represents a subscription and at least one covered asset.|
5. Additional Salesforce CPQ & Billing Resources
This article is still in progress!
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Advanced Cross Channel Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Process Automation Accredited Professional Exam Guide
can you please tell me how to register for this exam.
I’ve registering from Webassessor however couldn’t find the exam.
AP exams are available on Partner Learning Camp. You can find steps to register for an AP exam here: https://dineshyadav.com/salesforce-accredited-professional/