Salesforce Launches Net Zero Cloud 2.0.
On February 16, 2022, Salesforce officially announced sustainability as a core company value, joining its values of trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. And, to help organizations accelerate their own journeys to net zero emissions, Salesforce is also making Net Zero Cloud 2.0 — a solution that tracks greenhouse gas emissions — available globally.
What is Net Zero Cloud 2.0?
Net Zero Cloud 2.0 will offer trusted reporting, deeper insights, and supplier management so that organizations can go net zero now. With Net Zero Cloud 2.0, organizations can get sustainability insights with powerful Tableau CRM dashboards to achieve their climate goals and take action with:
- Carbon Footprint Forecast: Organizations can find the fastest path to net zero with ‘what-if’ analysis to visualize progress and alignment to their climate action commitments.
- Science-Based Targets: Setting goals in line with science-based targets and measuring progress.
- Supplier Management: Track scope 3 emissions across the entire value chain and help suppliers and distributors reduce emissions.
- Waste Data Management: Organizations can upload and track hazardous and non-hazardous waste management data and treatment methods like landfilled, composted, or combusted — all in one place.
- Visit Salesforce Sustainability to learn more.