B2B Commerce For Administrators Accredited Professional Exam Guide.
1. About the B2B Commerce For Administrators Accredited Professional Exam
The Salesforce B2B Commerce For Administrators Accredited Professional is designed for consultants who have experience implementing and consulting on B2B Commerce projects in a customer-facing role. This exam is for individuals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in configuring and using Salesforce B2B Commerce in the context of sample apps and real world implementations.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice / multi-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 75% (45 out of 60 questions)
- Registration Fee: $150 plus applicable taxes
- Retake Exam Fee: $75 plus applicable taxes
- Prerequisites: None
2. Exam Outline
|Salesforce B2B Commerce Basics||15%||9|
|Salesforce B2B Commerce App||20%||12|
|Product Organization and Administration||15%||9|
3. B2B Commerce For Administrators AP Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for B2B Commerce For Administrators Accredited Professional Exam
- B2B Commerce Data Model
- Key B2B Commerce Standard Objects
|Store||Includes these fields: supported currencies, languages, price books, and results displayed per page, which are customizable.|
|Catalog||The Commerce Admin or Merchandiser uses B2C data import to set up.|
|Category||The Commerce Admin or Merchandiser uses B2C data import to fill in a default compact layout, which includes name, catalog, category, search order, and so on. Layout is customizable.|
|Entitlement Policy||Filtered by BuyerGroup membership. Includes CanViewPrice and CanViewProduct fields, which are customizable.|
|Product||The Commerce Admin or Merchandiser uses B2C data import to fill in a default compact layout, which includes a variety of customizable fields (name, family, and so on).|
|Buyer Account||The buyer/shopper’s financial information, including credit and order limits, some of which pertain only to B2B. B2C BuyerAccount is established when a shopper self-registers.|
|Buyer Group||One per B2B2C web store, created by default during B2C data import. BuyerGroup name and description are customizable.|
|Buyer Group Member||Established when shoppers self-register or shop as guests. BuyerAccount name is customizable.|
|Price Book||Typically added during setup with your store’s data import, but you can add custom fields.|
|Price Book Entry||Typically preset, conforming to Price Book object when imported, but supports custom fields.|
- Licenses for Internal Users
- Salesforce standard license or an Identity license paired with either the Commerce Admin or the Merchandiser permission set.
- Sales cloud or Service cloud standard user license paired with the Commerce Admin or the Merchandiser permission set.
- Licenses for External Users
- B2B Commerce External User License (Member-Based)
- For buyer users—A Customer Community license gives users the minimum access to use B2B Commerce features.
- For buyer managers or buyers who need access to other buyers—A Customer Community Plus or higher license is required to access other buyers, role-based sharing, reports, and other objects beyond B2B Commerce objects.
- B2B Commerce External Login License (Login-Based)
- For buyer users—A Customer Community Login license gives users the minimum access to use B2B Commerce features.
- For buyer managers or buyers who need access to other buyers—A Customer Community Plus Login or higher license is required to access other buyers, role-based sharing, reports, and other objects beyond B2B Commerce objects.
- B2B Commerce External User License (Member-Based)
- B2B Commerce Personas
|System administrator||Performs Salesforce configuration tasks. For example, the system administrator creates and configures user accounts and enables digital experiences.|
|Commerce administrator||Performs B2B2C Commerce administration tasks, including site configurations and permissions. For example, the commerce administrator creates stores and assigns members to stores.|
|Merchandiser||Designs and manages the storefront. Executes and maintains the best way to display and sell products. For example, the merchandiser imports products and configures search.|
|Order Management administrator||Performs Order Management tasks. For example, servicing returns.|
|Inventory manager||Configures and manages inventory functions using Omnichannel Inventory.|
|Developer||Customizes the storefront and implements advanced features. Builds and develops the commerce experience and apps. For example, the developer uses APIs to integrate a third-party application or uses code to develop a custom component.|
|Buyer manager||(B2B stores only) Manages multiple buyers within a buyer account and multiple buyer accounts.|
|Buyer||(B2B stores only) Purchases products or services for organizations to use or resell. An external user who is registered on your storefront and can view and purchase products.|
|Shopper||(B2B stores only) An external user who is registered on your storefront and can view and purchase products.|
|Guest shopper||An external user who can view and purchase products from your storefront but isn’t registered.|