Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam Guide.
1. About the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam
The Salesforce Pardot Consultant credential is designed for those who have experience implementing Pardot solutions in a customer-facing role.Candidates should be able to design and implement Pardot solutions that meet customers’ business requirements and contribute to their long-term success.
- Content: 60 scored, multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 68% (41 out of 60 Questions)
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential
2. Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam Outline
- Given a scenario that includes an assessment of a customer’s current Salesforce and Pardot landscape as well as business objectives, analyze and make recommendations on a path forward.
- Design a strategy to identify customer business needs based on marketing trend using currently available tools and methods.
Account Configuration: 20%
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Develop a plan to maintain data integrity during data migration.
- Given a usage governance plan, develop and recommend a strategy that addresses organization and authorization (or access).
Automating Business Processes: 17%
- Given a scenario, recommend the best automation tool(s) (automation rule, segmentation rule, dynamic list, completion action).
- Given a scenario, design a sequence of events in Pardot to complete a marketing initiative (assets, automations, notifications, etc.).
- Given a scenario, develop and implement a lead nurturing strategy.
Email Marketing: 10%
- Apply email marketing standards and best practices to customer business needs.
Lead Management: 14%
- Given a customer scenario, develop and recommend a lead generation strategy including Pardot assets.
- Given a lead qualification threshold, classify prospects appropriately.
- Given a scenario, recommend a model to route qualified and unqualified leads across the business.
Personalizing the Prospect Experience: 8%
- Recommend ways to personalize the prospect experience.
- Design a strategy to meet a company’s consent management requirements.
Reporting, Metrics & Analytics: 11%
- Recommend the technical set-up requirements for reporting and analytics.
- Identifies reporting methods to solve a given scenario.
Salesforce Engage: 3%
- Configure Salesforce Engage for sales use.
- Summarize the benefits of Salesforce Engage.
3. Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam Guide
4. Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Certification Exam Trailmix
- Not available right now
5. Important Topics for Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam
5.1 Evaluation: 17%
- Pardot Business Units
5.2 Account Configuration: 20%
- Pardot Setup
- Data Migration
5.3 Automating Business Processes: 17%
- Automation rule
- Segmentation rule
- Dynamic list
- Completion action
- Lead nurturing strategy
5.4 Email Marketing: 10%
- Email marketing standards and best practices
5.5 Lead Management: 14%
- Lead generation
- Pardot assets
- Lead qualification threshold
- Lead Routing
5.6 Personalizing the Prospect Experience: 8%
- Consent Management
5.7 Reporting, Metrics & Analytics: 11%
- Reporting and analytics
5.8 Salesforce Engage: 3%
- Salesforce Engage Configuration
- Benefits of Salesforce Engage