The Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud Accredited Professional exam is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience with implementing the Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud solution with an industry-specific data model. This exam encompasses the fundamental knowledge and skills to design, build, and deploy solutions for Sales Agreements, AccountBased Forecasting, Account Manager Targets, Experience Cloud, Rebate Management, Tableau CRM for Manufacturing, and more
1. About the Manufacturing Cloud Accredited Professional Exam
- Content: 33 multiple-choice/multi-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 60 minutes
- Passing Score: 66% (22 out of 33 questions)
- Registration Fee: $150 plus applicable taxes
- Retake Exam Fee: $75 plus applicable taxes
- Prerequisites: None
2. Exam Outline
|Functionality Sales Agreement||15%|
|Functionality Account Based Forecast||15%|
|Functionality Account Manager Targets||10%|
|Tableau CRM for Manufacturing||12%|
|Rebate Management for Manufacturing||12%|
|Experience Cloud for Manufacturing||6%|
3. Manufacturing Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Study Course
Accredited Professional Exam curriculum is available on Salesforce Partner Learning Camp. Please refer to Accredited Professional Partner Community Page for details.
4. Important Topics for Manufacturing Cloud Accredited Professional Exam
- Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud lets manufacturers align sales and operations, unify account planning and forecasts, to deliver greater transparency with a tailor-made CRM built for manufacturers.
- There are two types of manufacturing production:
- Discrete: Discrete manufacturers make tangible objects—like mobile devices, light bulbs, cars, and actual nuts and bolts.
- Process: Process manufacturers make amorphous materials—like chemicals, adhesives, and industrial gases.
- Manufacturing Industry Terms
|Manufacturing Industry Term||What It Is|
|Dealer||A business that buys goods wholesale and then sells them to customers|
|Distributor||A business that buys goods wholesale and then sells them in smaller batches to retailers, who then sell them to end consumers|
|Aftermarket||Replacement parts, accessories, and equipment made by a company other than the original manufacturer, used in the repair and maintenance of original equipment|
|Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)||Processes and systems used to manage financials, oversee orders, plan production, purchase materials, and manage warehousing and logistics|
|Bill of Materials (BoM)||A list of parts, items, components, and other materials required by a discrete manufacturer to build products|
|Formula or recipe||The specific ingredients and the amounts of each—in measurements like kilograms, pounds, liters, or gallons—that a process manufacturer uses to make a product|
- Go-to-market (GTM) models:
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), who manufacture complete products made up of multiple components and parts, like airplanes.
- Production suppliers, who manufacture specific components or mixtures that go into other manufacturers’ products, like machine parts or industrial chemicals.
- Distribution and aftermarket manufacturers, who manufacture consumable or replacement products built to common specifications, like paints and tires.
- Accelerate Channel Management is used by dealers access the manufacturer’s sales and service functions.
- Deliver Intelligent Field Service solution allows manufacturers to:
- Capture service requests by phone, email, chat, or from any device using Service Cloud.
- Assign cases to an agent through Field Service Lightning. Agents find the right technicians for each job based on experience, location, and availability. Field technicians access their assignments and all of the information they need right from their device.
- Delight end consumers by solving issues right away.
- Streamline Parts Distribution solution helps manufacturers grow revenue. With this solution, manufacturers create custom online stores for each customer. Their customers buy the products they need at their pre-negotiated prices.
- Digitize Lifecycle Marketing solution provides manufacturers with a comprehensive approach to marketing. Marketers get to know their current customers and target similar prospects.
- Sales Agreements provide account teams with timely visibility into committed and actual order volumes, the performance of the agreement against the forecast, and other time-phased custom metrics, such as cost or inventory levels.
- Account-Based Forecasting lets customers build custom forecast algorithms based on sales agreements, order history, opportunities, account growth or market adjustments, custom metrics, or third-party forecast data.
- Account Manager Targets lets customers set, distribute and manage business goals across the sales organization.
- Community Cloud for Manufacturing is a pre-built partner community template to collaborate on sales agreement—including custom metrics, such as inventory levels—leads and opportunities with customers and partners.
- Four Steps to Customer-Centric Discovery
- Know Your Customer
- Be Your Customer
- Connect with Your Customer
- Create with Your Customer
5. Additional Resources
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- How to Pass Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam?
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- Latest 100+ Salesforce Interview Questions & Answers for 2022