T-Hub (Technology Hub) is an innovation intermediary and business incubator launched 2015 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The center was launched in a partnership between the Telangana government and the International Institute of Information Technology-Hyderabad (IIIT-H), the Indian School of Business (ISB), and the National Academy of Legal Studies Research (NALSAR).
The first T-Hub was launched on the campus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, under the name of Catalyst on an area of 70,000 square feet. T-Hub has supported nearly 1100 startups since 2015.
T-Hub 2.0 was inaugurated on June 28, 2022. The campus has been built in an area covering 5.82 lakh square feet making it World’s Largest Innovation Centre. The new campus will focus on Incubation and acceleration while also providing support to startups, giving mentorship, and bringing in a global pool of experts.
You can find additional details here!
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.
- How to Pass Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Top 7 VSCode (Visual Studio Code) Extensions for Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Flow Best Practices & Standards Checklist Summer 22