Salesforce Business Analyst Certification will be available from 11th July 2022.
About the Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam
The Salesforce Certified Business Analyst exam is designed for Business Analysts with Salesforce experience. The successful candidate understands business needs, captures requirements, and collaborates with stakeholders to support the development of Salesforce solutions which drive business improvements.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 62% (38 out of 60 questions)
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam Guide
Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Trailmix
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce, Copado Certified Marketing Analyst and Salesforce Consultant with rich experience Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Administration and Digital Marking using Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ5).
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- Salesforce Industries Summer ’22 Release Top New Features
- Top 7 VSCode (Visual Studio Code) Extensions for Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Flow Best Practices & Standards Checklist Summer 22