Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Announcement
Salesforce BA Certification will be available from 11th July 2022.
Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam Guide
Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam Guide
Salesforce Certified Associate Exam Guide
About the Salesforce Business Analyst Certification Exam
The Salesforce Certified BA exam is designed for Business Analysts with Salesforce experience. The successful candidate understands business needs, captures requirements, and collaborates with stakeholders to support the development of Salesforce solutions which drive business improvements.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 62% (38 out of 60 questions)
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
Salesforce BA Certification Exam Guide
Salesforce BA Certification Trailmix
Umesh is a 2x Salesforce & Copado Certified Salesforce Consultant with rich experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Administration.
- How to Pass Salesforce Strategy Designer Certification Exam?
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer Exam Guide
- Salesforce Industries Summer ’22 Release Top New Features
- Top 7 VSCode (Visual Studio Code) Extensions for Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Flow Best Practices & Standards Checklist Summer 22